Hotline:

+852 5375 3015

Feedback on Hong Kong Macau Shenzhen tour

Cilent : Lo Nelly

Country : Indonesia

Date : 07/21/2015

Tour : Hong Kong Macau Shenzhen 6 Days Tour

We are very thankfull for all the guidence during our trip, we have arrived safely in Indonesia.

Hotel was Good and the staff was excellent and very helpfull.

Guest-photo-1.jpgGuest-photo-6.jpg

Hong Kong Macau Shenzhen 6 Days Tour

Thank you for the link. I am interested in booking 6 days tour with hotel accommodation. 4 adults. 2 rooms must be provided. Tentative dates..from 19th March to 30th march. But i do not get any option for booking the same. Only option is TOUR ONLY. AND NOT TOUR WITH HOTEL. As per your itinerary. Please help to to get the best economical rate as per above mentiond dates so that i can book it today itself. Thanks.

Asked by Gautam Banerjee on Feb. 14, 2017 13:07Add Answer

A:

Hi, Gautam, the tour only price is USD 395/person. Then 4 of you the total price will be USD 1580. Thank you.

Answered by Steven on Feb. 15, 2017 15:11

hello, we are 4 persons want to visit H K Macau
china for 9 nights 2+2+5 can you make a good tour program for us all inclusive nothing extra .with visas
meals (Indian) if yes kindly let me know the total tour cost.

Asked by Arkey on Mar.13, 2016 11:53Add Answer

A:

Dear Arkey, Greetings from Chinatouradvisors! This is Steven, your tour consultant. Thanks for your message on our FAQ. Please advise your planning tour time? Because different date will have different price. I have sent you a 10-day itinerary by email. Please kindly check and come back to me with more detail.

Answered by Steven on Mar.15, 2016 10:15

Hello. 6 days Hong Kong, Macau
Shen Zhen. Day 05 Hong Kong to Macau to Hong Kong. I would like to stay for the 5pm House of Dancing Water Show. Is this possible? How do I get to the hotel from the ferry terminal in HK? Day 1, 31st March, Thursday arrival. Day 5, 4th April, Monday for Macau tour. Thank-you.

Asked by Li on Jan.26, 2016 19:05Add Answer

A:

Dear Lisa, Thank you. We have a tour that goes to Venetian Macao. It is quite near Dancing Water Show. We will drop you off at the entrance of Dancing Water Show at 16:40. This tour is inclusive of a return ferry ticket leaving at 10pm. After the show, please take free shuttle bus from Venetian Macao to Macau ferry terminal.The package I recommend is http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/chinatour/Hong-Kong-Macau-Shenzhen-6-Days-Tour-1393.html. I have sent an email to explain all details.

Answered by Billy on Jan.28, 2016 12:15

Q:

Hi, We are interested to go for a tour of 6 days ( Hong Kong / Macau / Shenzen ).we are a family of 5 people ( 4 adults and 1 Child - 10 years ). Pls reply with your best offer. We want to reach HK on 2/07/2016 to 8/07/2016 . Your promt reply will be appreciated.Fenny

Asked by Fenny on Jan.14, 2016 10:08Add Answer

A:

Dear Fenny, I noticed your stay is from July.2 - 8, so there will be 7Days and 6 Nights. Correct me if I am wrong. I have sent you a suggestion by email, clearly list cost separately for tours, accommodations...Please tell me your final decision. Thank you.

Answered by Alex on Jan.18, 2016 14:23

Q:

Good day, my question is the 6 days tour is 641usd per person? Thank you..

Asked by Michelle on Dec.03, 2015 02:11Add Answer

A:

Yes, it is USD641 per person if you arrive on Sunday. I have sent an email to you to explain more details. Thank you.

Answered by Steven on Dec.03, 2015 19:42

Q:

Hi, We are interested to go for a tour of 6 days ( Hong Kong / Macau / Shenzen ).we are a family of 5 people ( 4 adults and 1 Child - 6 years ). We stay in Dubai and are Indians. Pls reply with your best offer. We want to reach HK on 24th December 2015 and be back on 2nd Jan 2016. Your promt reply will be appreciated. Arif

Asked by Arif Ali on Nov.19, 2015 23:22Add Answer

A:

Dear Mr. Arif Ali, I am preparing a proposal with itinerary and quotation, and you will receive it within 2 hours by email. Thank you.

Answered by Steven on Nov.20, 2015 10:34

Q:

hello , I need to call to ask some questions about the trip , any number that I can call ? thanks,

Asked by leena bazari on Nov.15, 2015 17:58Add Answer

A:

Dear leena bazari, Greeting from China Tour Advisors. This is Yuki, your personal tour consultant. You can contact number: +86 0755 82139516 Best regards, Yuki

Answered by Yuki on Nov.16, 2015 16:48

Costs of two adult re: Hong Kong Macau Shenzhen 6 Days Tour

Australian dollar currency please? March 2016 travel? Hotel plus tour... Regards Shirne

Asked by Shirne on Nov.09, 2015 14:18Add Answer

A:

Hi, Shirne, I sent detail to your email box. Please check. Please notice there is a currency converter on this page. The price is from AUD897 to AUD953. If you arrive on Sunday, it is less expensive at AUD897, because you will leave on Friday, and we do not need to pay the supplement room cost for weekend. In Hong Kong, the room cost is more expensive on Friday and Saturday.

Answered by billybear on Nov.10, 2015 15:07

Another currency

Hi I want to know how much is this tour package in HKD? Hongkong macay shenzen 6 days tour, can i pay in HKD? Thanks

Asked by Gusmavin on Oct.26, 2015 15:23Add Answer

A:

HI, Gusmavin, the price is from HKD4922. There is a currency function on our website, you can change it to be shown in another currency.

Answered by billybear on Oct.27, 2015 12:05

Q:

I am considering booking this tour but I want book my own hotel. How do we get picked for the tours?

The hotel we are considering is Metropark Hotel Kowloon.

Asked by Peter on Oct.09, 2015 16:45Add Answer

A:

Hello. Here is the hotel pick up list:http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/travel-tips/Hotel-Pickup-List-in-Hong-Kong-162-68.html I'm glad to tell you that Metropark Kowloon is in the pick-up list.

Answered by Steven on Oct.12, 2015 10:42

A:

We will pick you up from the lobby of Metropark Hotel Kowloon. On our confirmation voucher, the pickup time will be listed, an urgent contact phone will be given to you. Please show in time. Our tour guide has a pickup list and he will find you easily by eye contact. Thank you.

Answered by Yuki_Chen on Nov.12, 2015 16:21

Q:

I want a tour package of Hongkong, macau for 5 nights and six days.3 nights stay at hongkong and 2 nights at macau.package should includes disney land ocean park city tour etc arranged by thomas cook.brekfast and dinner ,hotels booking should be

All arrangement like flight booking hotel booking, citytour, disney land tour , ocean park tour macau travels and brekfast dinner ,pick up drop in should be included in package.

Asked by suresh prasad gupta on Oct.07, 2015 01:25Add Answer

A:

ok, Suresh, I work with you together to offer a good trip plan.

Answered by Yuki on Oct.09, 2015 14:16

Q:

why the price is USD681 instead of USD641?

Hi, I will go in mid Nov, but no sure on what day

Asked by Steve on Sep.16, 2015 12:29Add Answer

A:

Hi, Steve. Hotel room is expensive on Friday and Saturday in Hong Kong and Macau. So when you arrive on Monday, you will leave on Saturday, and we need to pay a little bit more for room cost for Friday night. If you arrive on Tuesday, we will pay extra for both Fri and Saturday's extra room cost.

Answered by billybear on Sep.16, 2015 12:35

A:

if you only know you will come in November, but not sure you will arrive on which day, please use this question & Answers to contact us. We will fix a program for you eventually. Thanks.

Answered by billybear on Sep.16, 2015 12:40