Xian 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
Take this tour and see the most visited historical and cultural sites of Xian, you will have an overview of the essence of Xian's glorious history and culture.
- Terracotta Warriors
- Xian 2 days tour
- Budget tour
Our guide will meet you at the airport and then transfer you directly to start your Xian tour. The first attraction to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a famous Buddhist pagoda in Xian which was built in the Tang Dynasty. Built with traditional Chinese architectural characteristics and profound Buddhist culture connotation, you will o admire Buddhist Religion culture and its attractive architecture when visiting there.
Next our guide will take you to have a visit at Ancient City Wall. The Ancient City Wall is a famous landmark in Xian. The City Wall is the largest and best preserved Ming Dynasty city wall. Visiting the City Wall, you can not only learn city construction and architectural arts in ancient times. Also you can get some good views of Xian city.
The next scheduled destination will be Muslim Street. The Muslim Street is a renowned Muslim community in Xian. At Muslim Street, you will not only taste numerous delicious local Xian snacks and Muslim food, also you will experience the strong Muslim atmosphere and their lives there. What’s more, you will find a lot of souvenirs and gifts at the numerous shops there.
Afterwards, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Xian Mandarin New Henderson Hotel or similar Luxury
- Ramada Bell Tower Hotel Xian or similar Deluxe
- City Hotel or similar Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD358 USD345 USD312 2 Persons USD202 USD196 USD179 3-5 Persons USD177 USD171 USD154 6-9 Persons USD146 USD140 USD123 Single Room Supplement USD39 USD33 USD17 Peak Season 1 Person USD381 USD376 USD340 2 Persons USD221 USD219 USD200 3-5 Persons USD196 USD194 USD176 6-9 Persons USD165 USD163 USD145 Single Room Supplement USD43 USD41 USD24
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver-- USD 8/person/day
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 16-Feb 28, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD11 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD64 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.