Shenzhen City & Luohu Shopping Tour
- Route Map
Shenzhen, once a little fishing village, now become a real megacity. This tour will help you better explore the vitality and modernization of this vibrant city.HOTEL PICKUP
Please select your hotel, BOOK NOW, see pickup time on the next page. If you can not find your hotel, select "Z - my hotel is not in the list", tell us your hotel name and receive your pickup time by email.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Luohu Commercial City ● Shenzhen Citizens'' Center
- hotel pickup and coach transfer to Hung Hom railway station by a coach with English speaking tour guide
-1st class train ticket Hong Kong to Shenzhen
- our Hong Kong tour guide will take train with you from Hung Hom to Lo Wu
- our Hong Kong tour guide will leave only after you have met our Shenzhen tour guide
- Another Shenzhen tour guide will meet you at Luohu Pass and starts to show you around Shenzhen.
- We will the attractions as listed below, enjoy Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel (option 1) or Indian lunch at a local authentic Indian restaurant (option 2). Please tell us which meal you prefer on reservation.
- If you do not like the museum visit, prefer more flexible shopping time, it is OK. Please tell us on reservation.
Our tour guide will tell you the pickup time and place at Luohu Commercial City, escort other passengers to museum, and pick you up later in the afternoon.
- After the tour finishes, take 1 hour first-class train back to Hong Kong. You will arrive at Hung Hom station in Kowloon. Please take taxi/MTR back to hotel by yourself. You will be back to hotel at about 8:30PM to 9:00PM. Our service ends in Lo Wu Pass (Hong Kong/Shenzhen Border).
SHENZHEN MESEUM OF HISTORY & FOLK CENTER
Shenzhen Museum has more than 20,000 pieces of cultural relics, showing the civilization of China and historic materials about the development history of Shenzhen. (Note: Shenzhen Museum closes on every Monday. Tour will visit Meridian View Centre on Monday.)
THE EXHIBITION OF SHENZHEN FOLK CULTURE
“Folk Culture” refers to a culture traditionally practiced by a small, rural group living in relative isolation from other groups. This exhibition hall allows you to explore specific folk culture of ancient Shenzhen residents, mainly the Cantonese and Hakka community.
MODERN SHENZHEN EXHIBITION
The Exhibition of Modern Shenzhen mainly presents Shenzhen’s history spanning from Kowloon Sea-base battle in 1839 to the establishment of PRC in 1949. This exhibition focuses on two main themes, battle against invasion and development of social economy.
Luohu Commercial City
Enjoy approx. 3.5 hours at Luohu Commercial City will give you opportunities not only to shop bus also to bargain. Remember to bring adequate cash and an extra pair of help hands.
Tour includes a visit to Shenzhen arts and craft center, where some of the World’s best hand-crafts products are made.
You can choose from option1 to option 3 for lunch:
Option 1: Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel
After visiting the Museum of History and Folk Center, we have specially arranged a traditional dim-sum lunch for your stomach at the world famous Shangri-la hotel. (Shang Palace).
Option 2: Indian Lunch at a Local Authentic Indian Restaurant
You will have the option of enjoying a traditional Indian lunch at the Indian Restaurant which located in Shenzhen. The Indian food will give u a unique and unforgettable experience. (Indian vegetarian menu is also available; please advise us when the booking is made. Late request will not be entertained)
Option 3: Halal lunch
Zhong Fa Yuan Muslim Restaurant has a history of 10 years and has been quite popular one among Muslim people in Shenzhen and overseas.
This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
As informed by China authority, the 144-hour China group visa is not valid from 25 Aug to 10 Sep 2017 (Estimate only) , during this period this tour will be not operated until to further notice.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Round-trip Transportation on an Air-conditioned Coach hotel/train station
- Round-trip Hong Kong to Shenzhen 1 hour First-class Train Ticket
- Escorted tour in Shenzhen by a coach with driver and English speaking tour guide
- China Group Visa of 144 hours stay
- Dim Sum Lunch at Shangri-la Hotel or Indian / Halal lunch at a local authentic restaurant
- Admission Ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuity welcomes on own descretion to our tour guide and driver
- Taxi/MTR fare from Hung Hom to your hotel
* All cofirmed bookings are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
* Duration: Approx. 10 hours (not include hotel pick up time) Daily Morning Departure
* Hotel pick-up time: Approx. 7:10AM - 8:00AM (Actual time will be given at the time of reservation)
* Please bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration.
* For guest who has individual China visa, please inform reservation staff. China immigration authority will first utilize the individual visa even you were on the group visa list.
* This is our best sell package. We can offer 2 different choices at the same price with different meal combination. You need to tell us which code you prefer on reservation.
511SCT-LWC – Shenzhen City Tour & Lo Wu City:
Shenzhen museum tour + Lo Wu shopping + Dim sum lunch at Shangri-La
511SCT-LWI – Shenzhen City Tour & Lo Wu City (with Indian lunch)
Shenzhen museum tour + Lo Wu shopping + local authentic Indian lunch
Most Popular Hotel + Tours Packages
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.