Shanghai Little Paris Tour (2 Hours)
- Route Map
Once praised as “Paris of the East”, Shanghai is one of the best places to wander around. Driving along the avenues you can admire the European styled buildings with their details written on bronze plaques.
If you have exchanged email with us and received all necessary information, please type your order number here, pay now to secure your booking.
Day 01 Shanghai Little Paris Tour
- Begin you tour from the pick-up point Bitter Café or your preferred location with an extra cost of 300 Yuan / vehicle.
- Driving through the Former French Concession see the Former French Concession you can see the former mansion of the elites of Shanghai. Learn about the fascinating stories of the historical Shanghai.
- Make a stop at the 1930’s French Club where the interior décor has remained in the space of time. Get a bird’s eye view of Shanghai on the 34th floor. Wander through the corridors and the banquet rooms that were used by Chairman Mao for political meetings and private gatherings.
- The tour ends at Bitter Café.
Attractions & Activities:
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- 2 Hour Tour
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Travel in convertible Jeep
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be on this tour. If you need any changes to itinerary, please just contact our tour advisors, we can adjust the tour for you.
- Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day, China National Day Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival.
- Maximum of 4 people in a vehicle. However, 3 people per vehicle is more comfortable.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.