Qingdao Holiday from Beijing 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
Take train from Beijing to Qingdao to see the beautiful city with alluring costal scenery. You will appreciate the most popular attractions of Qingdao including Mount Lao, Badaguan, Zhan Bridge and No.1 Bathing Beach.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Well-trained English Speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as listed
- Charming sightseeing
Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Beijing and then transfer you to the railway station for train to Qingdao. You will meet our guide at Qingdao railway station.
Our guide will transfer you directly to visit the first destination Zhan Bridge. Zhan Bridge was built in 1891 as a naval pier. Now with its long history and the spectacular scenery it brings, Zhan Bridge has been considered a symbolic landmark of Qingdao. Zhan Bridge is an extension of the road into the sea and it is situated only 0.3 kilometers away from Qingdao Railway Station. Thus Zhan Bridge is always the first stop for tourists travel to Qingdao whether they take trains or ship.
Then our trip will be extended to the famous Badaguan. Located in the east of Qingdao city, Shandong Province, Badaguan is one of the best places to take in Qingdao’s best features: red tiles, green trees, blue sea and sky. Here, the parks and the courtyards blend into one another along intersecting roads ornamented with a variety of trees and seasonal flowers. Known as the World Architecture Museum for the large numbers of European villas that criss-cross this scenic area, Badaguan has become a must-see attraction when coming to Qingdao.
After that we will move to have a pleasant time at the No.1 Bathing Beach. The Qingdao No.1 Bathing Beach is situated on Huiquan Bay in Qingdao. This is quite a large beach with the length of 580 meters and width of 40 meters. As the beach is surrounded by mountains, beautiful buildings and villas, together with its clean water, soft, fine and silver-colored sand, gentle slopes and mild waves, the No.1 Bathing Beach is a great place for sunbathing and swimming in Qingdao. Also it is a must-visit attraction in Qingdao.
The last destination arranged for today will be the May Fourth Square. The square is a large public square in Qingdao. Featured with its large unique “May Wind” sculpture, May Fourth Square is a popular tourist attraction in Qingdao. The square is great for casual sightseeing and walking.
At last, our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Copthorne Hotel Qingdao or similar class Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD477 - 3-5 Persons - USD411 - 6-9 Persons - USD363 - Single Room Supplement - USD86 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Train: Domestic train from Beijing to Qingdao and Qingdao back to Beijing
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
* This is a private tour, only you and your family or friends will be in this tour. Please feel free to contact our tour advisors if you need any changes of itinerary, hotel or anything else, we would adjust the tour for you.
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.