Panda Volunteer One Day Tour at Bifengxia Panda Base
- Route Map
- 11 hours
On this tour, you will have a special panda Volunteer experience at Bifengxia Panda Base. There are all kinds of volunteer program available, but being a volunteer at the Panda base is a special experience as you are surrounded by the cute animals.
- Special panda Volunteer Experience.
- Private transfer.
- English speaking guide.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Ya''an Bi Feng Xia Panda Protection Base
You will be picked up at your Chengdu downtown hotel at 7:00AM. You will then be driven to Bifengxia Panda Protection Base. You will apply for a necessary permit and sign the agreement to be a volunteer for the day. You will then be given uniform and gloves to wear.
The keeper will teach you how to feed the Pandas and how to clean their enclosusre at 9:00AM. Besides, you will watch their activities and take record. You can have a lunch with the keeper at the canteen at 12:00PM.
In the afternoon, you will feed the Panda with bamboo, bread, apples and carrot and watch their activities again. You will finish the job aroud 5:30PM. You will then return your uniform, gloves and receive your volunteer certificate issued by China Panda Protection and Research Center.
After you will be transferred back to Chengdu.
Ya'an Bi Feng Xia Panda Protection Base: China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center in Yaan Bifengxia is about 150 KM away from Chengdu City. Bifengxia Panda Base is the largest giant Panda park in the world and the best place to see Pandas in the natural environment. There are totally 155 pandas in the base.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD200 - 3-5 Persons - USD170 - 6-9 Persons - USD136 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- Guide: English speaking guide service
- The Panda volunteer uniform, gloves and Panda Base volunteer management cost
- Travel accident insurance
- Mineral water: 1 bottle/day
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Hotel accommodation
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8), Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 19 - 25 , 2015), and western China international fair (Oct.23-Nov.3).
* Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.