Meili Snow Mountain 8 Days Photo Tour
- Route Map
Meili Snow Mountain is the highest mountain in Yunnan province. Its summit of Kagebo, means “white snow-capped mountains” in Tibetan. A successfull sunrise photo is the life-time reword for many photographers.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Kunming is a city to be shared -- its sunshine, blue skies, fragrant flowers, leisure pursuits, relaxed ambience. The night market is the liveliest spot in Kunming, and is where the city's more artistic and eccentric elements gather.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Grandview Hotel Kunming Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Group transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Airfare or train tickets to enter or leave Kunming
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD10/person/day.)
* The group requires a minimum of 4 people, based on twin share.
* If less than 4 people sign in eventually, extra charge is USD250 per person
* Additional charge for accommodation for special holidays is USD25 per person per night. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
* Tipping standard per guest per day: USD6 for tour guide, USD4 for driver.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.