Lhasa and Namtso Lake 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Explore the remote and sacred religious Tibet at famous imposing monasteries in Lhassa, such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Sera Monastery. Also you will appreciate the heavenly beautiful Namtso Lake.
- Potala Palace visiting
- Tibet culture
- Barkhor Street walking
- Namtso Lake
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, at Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to drink as much water as you can, and eat more vegetable and fruits to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Manasarovar Hotel Luxury
- Gyanggan Hotel Deluxe
- Himalaya Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1316 USD1250 USD1185 2 Persons USD871 USD805 USD739 3-5 Persons USD705 USD639 USD573 6-9 Persons USD585 USD519 USD453 Single Room Supplement USD214 USD151 USD88 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD1546 USD1480 USD1382 2 Persons USD1027 USD961 USD863 3-5 Persons USD838 USD772 USD674 6-9 Persons USD692 USD626 USD527 Single Room Supplement USD277 USD214 USD119
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Yangpachen and Hot Spring are not included)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement.
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.