Lhasa, Shigatse, Base Camp, Zhangmu 9 Days Train Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 9 Days
Visit the most highlighted monasteries in Tibet to experience the profound religious culture and life of Tibetan. Also you will visit the most famous religious sites in Shigatse and Shegar, and travel to enjoy the stunning scenery of Mount Everest.
- Everest Base Camp
- Private English speaking guide service
- Explore the Tibetan Culture
- Experience train to Lhasa
Fly to Xining from China's major entry cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, and Xian in the morning. Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the train station. You will take the train with soft sleeper to Tibet from Xining. Taking a train to Tibet will be a special experience for you.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD3176 USD3079 USD2967 2 Persons USD1862 USD1814 USD1750 3-5 Persons USD1501 USD1453 USD1399 6-9 Persons USD1213 USD1164 USD1108 Single Room Supplement USD291 USD245 USD184 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD3384 USD3288 USD3112 2 Persons USD2194 USD2151 USD2071 3-5 Persons USD1776 USD1727 USD1639 6-9 Persons USD1439 USD1391 USD1299 Single Room Supplement USD359 USD313 USD230 Peak Season 1 Person USD3655 USD3551 USD3361 2 Persons USD2370 USD2323 USD2236 3-5 Persons USD2042 USD1866 USD1770 6-9 Persons USD1554 USD1502 USD1403 Single Room Supplement USD476 USD384 USD276
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Foreign tourist Entry Tibet Permission
- Train tickets from Xining to Lhasa (softer sleeper)
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.