Lhasa, Shigatse Base Camp Zhangmu 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
This tour takes you to discover the unique religious Tibetan culture and life by visiting the most highlighted holy monasteries. Also a visit to the magnificent Mt. Everest will add more delights to this tour.
- Tibet culture
- Potala Palace visiting
- Yamdrok Lake
- Everest Base Camp
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, at Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to drink as much water as you can, and eat more vegetable and fruits to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Manasarovar Hotel Luxury
- Gyanggan Hotel Deluxe
- Himalaya Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD2875 USD2776 USD2661 2 Persons USD1594 USD1544 USD1479 3-5 Persons USD1239 USD1189 USD1134 6-9 Persons USD971 USD922 USD864 Single Room Supplement USD299 USD251 USD189 Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 1 Person USD2990 USD2891 USD2711 2 Persons USD1852 USD1807 USD1725 3-5 Persons USD1446 USD1396 USD1306 6-9 Persons USD1120 USD1071 USD979 Single Room Supplement USD368 USD321 USD236 Peak Season 1 Person USD4025 USD3828 USD3614 2 Persons USD2201 USD2103 USD1988 3-5 Persons USD1741 USD1636 USD1521 6-9 Persons USD1408 USD1309 USD1194 Single Room Supplement USD487 USD393 USD283
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Foreign tourist entry Tibet Permission
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.