Lhasa Essence 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
Capture the essence of Tibet by visiting the most highlighted attractions in Lhasa. Those most famous attractions like Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery and Barkhor Street are all included in this tour. You will get a fresh idea about the sacred religious Tibetan culture and life with this tour.
- Tibet tour
- Budget price
- Potala Palace visiting
- Barkhor Street walking
- Monastery exploring
Our guide will meet you at your arrival place, at Tibet Gonggar Airport or Tibet Railway Station. Then our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in. Try to rest and drink as much water as you can to get yourself acclimatized to the high altitude. Have a good rest for the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Manasarovar Hotel Luxury
- Gyanggan Hotel Deluxe
- Himalaya Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1104 USD926 USD854 2 Persons USD654 USD604 USD531 3-5 Persons USD532 USD483 USD409 6-9 Persons USD442 USD393 USD319 Single Room Supplement USD160 USD113 USD66 Peak Season 1 Person USD1261 USD1041 USD968 2 Persons USD768 USD719 USD645 3-5 Persons USD646 USD597 USD523 6-9 Persons USD556 USD507 USD433 Single Room Supplement USD207 USD160 USD90
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.