Kunming, Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-La 8 Days Train Tour
- Route Map
One of the best ways to experience Yunnan is by taking a train tour. During this train tour you will visit Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangri-La the most symbolic cities of Yunnan province.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 6 Chinese lunches.
- Group transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing by airconditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Train tickets from Kunming to Dali (soft sleeper)
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China
- China entry visa fees
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing ormeals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD8/person/day.)
Enjoy Dali Cormorant Fishing on Erhai Lake
Experience unique Three Tea Ceremony
KunmingCross-Bridge Rice Noodle, Kunming Wild Mushroom Hotpot, Dali Claypot Fish, Lijiang Wangfu Feast
Free upgrade 2nights 5 star hotel in Lijiang Ancient Town
1) Group size is from 4 persons up.
2) Additional charge for accommodation for weekend is USD15 per person per night
3) Additional charge for accommodation for special holidays is USD25 per person per night. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
4) Tipping standard per person per day: USD3 for tour guide, USD2 for driver.
5) Our service is based on seat-in-coach service. We have coach service with English speaking tour guide in many cities. After you have bought our tours, we will piick you up from airport/hotel/ferry terminal, take you to visit famous attractions in town.
Questions & Anwsers
Does this 8 day Yunnan tour depart on 5 November please.Asked by Lee on Jan.28, 2016 03:00
Dear Mr. Lee, For 2 persons, my suggestion is: Use this itinerary as a guide book, only book hotel room and train ticket from us, hire a taxi in each place by yourself to save cost. If you need any more assistance from us, please tell me.Answered by Billy on Jan.28, 2016 12:30
Is your 8 days tour above for only 2 paxs or group tour please adviseAdditional information (optional)Asked by Bernard Chan on Dec.10, 2013 20:05
Thanks for your message. I would like to tell you that this tour departs for 4 persons up. If you has less than 4 people. We can give you another price. For more information. Please send your questions or inquiry to our mail-box: Sales@chinatouradvisors.com. Thank youAnswered by Steven on Dec.11, 2013 10:04
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.