Hong Kong Open Top Bus Starry Night Tour
- Route Map
We pickup from hotels in Hong Kong Island, and hotels in Kowloon. Please check our hotel pickup list.
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Temple Street ● Victoria Harbour
We pickup from hotels in Hong Kong Island, and hotels in Kowloon. Please click the link of the hotel pickup list here.
Tour will begin with an Open Top Bus ride across both Hong Kong and Kowloon side. From the top deck, you will enjoy the fabulous view of Hong Kong at night. From the upper deck you can enjoy a panoramic and fabulous view of the Hong Kong island skyline and night scene on famous Nathan Road.
After the Open Top bus ride, guests will be guided to Temple Street for the night market visit, such that they can enjoy the full evening of bargain shopping and enjoy local delights at Temple Street. Tour will end at Temple Street.
Open Top Bus will drive you along the vibrant Nathan Road where you will see the towering skyscrapers glittering with decorations against the night sky.
Hundreds of little stalls line this busy street. Carts bulge with goods from casual clothing to mobile phones and watches. If you're lucky, you'll encounter impromptu Chinese street opera performers and fortune-tellers.
ELEMENTS (PHOTO STOP)
From the upper deck of Open Top Bus, you will enjoy panoramic and fabulous view of the Hong Kong Island skyline and Victoria Harbour. It's one of the best opportunities to capture the best photos!
This is one of our best tour packages to Hong Kong! Don't miss out on such an offer!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE -
Due to the road closure during Christmas and New Year Holiday a lot of places will be closed for celebration, we will have special tour arrangement as below.
24 Dec 2015 (Thursday)
25 Dec 2015 (Friday)
26 Dec 2015 (Saturday)
31 Dec 2015 (Thursday)
1 Jan 2016 (Friday)
|Hong Kong Open-Top Bus Starry Night||
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- One-way Hotel Pick-Up,transfer Drop Off at Kowloon Star Ferry.
- English & Mandarin Speaking Guide.
- Guided Open Top Bus Ride (1 Hour)
- Transfer to hotel after tour (Please note there is no hotel return with this tour and your group will be dropped off at the Kowloon Star Ferry Pier)
- Hong Kong Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals are not include in the tour itinerary.
- Tips to guide and driver
* Duration: Approx. 2 hours 30 minutes (not including hotel pick up time)
* Daily Late Afternoon Departure
* Hotel pick-up time: Approx. 4:30PM - 5:10PM
* (Actual time will be given at the time of reservation)
* Tour will be end upon Kowloon Star Ferry Pier, return to hotel should be arranged by yourself.
* Offer not valid from 15th-31st December
3 days Hong Kong tour @ USD164
4 days Hong Kong and Disneyland @ USD305
4 days Hong Kong and Macau @ USD305
5 days Hong Kong and Disneyland @ USD357
5 days Hong Kong and Macau @ USD357 (4N in HK)
5 days Hong Kong and Macau @ USD370 (3N in HK, 1N in Macau)
5 days Hong Kong and Disney's Hollywood Hotel Package @ USD432
5 days Summer Holiday with Disneyland, Ocean Park, Giant Buddha Cable Car, Pink Dophin @ USD522
6 days Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen @ USD641
Questions & Anwsers
Staying at Ovolo NoHo on Queens Road CentralWhat is the closest hotel for pick up? Thanks M. GreensteinAsked by M. Greenstein on Sep.18, 2015 08:50
Hi, here is the hotel pick up list: http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/travel-tips/Hotel-Pickup-List-in-Hong-Kong-162-68.html I think the closest hotel would be Four Season Hotel. It is about 13 minutes walk to your hotel.Answered by Steven on Sep.21, 2015 16:02
Please give me a quote with and without airfare - 5D4N w/disneyland, shenzen & city tour.Additional information (optional)Asked by Min Tun on Sep.03, 2013 13:41
Dear Min Tun, Greetings from Chinatouradvisors.com. Thanks for your questions. Ok, no problems. Miss. Morning will send you the quotation as soon as possible, please check your email then. Best regards, Alex.Answered by CTA on Sep.03, 2013 18:12
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.