Heavenly Hangzhou 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
Chinatouradvisors presents you a wonderful Hangzhou tour! Please don't miss it! This Hangzhou day tour will cover the famous Hangzhou scenery such as Yuefei Temple, Huagang Pond, West Lake Cruise-Dragon Well Tea Village
- Private transfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking guide service
- Charming sightseeing
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Yuefei Temple ● Huagang Pond ● West Lake Cruise-Dragon Well Tea Village
Transfer to Hangzhou and have hangzhou one day city tour: ,Yuefei Temple,Huagang Pond, Lingyin Temple, Leifeng Pagada, Lunch, West Lake Cruise,Dragon Well Tea Village. Then back to Shanghai.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD383 - 2 Persons - USD211 - 3-5 Persons - USD153 - 6-9 Persons - USD101 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied; however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
- Guide: English speaking guide servie
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
* Prices are in US dollars per person. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 3, 2013), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2013), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 6-18, 2013).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Staged entirely upon the lake itself (a stage has been built 3 centimete below the surface), Impression West Lake Show is… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
- Romance of Song Dynasty is a large-scale performance and wi the award of national five-one project and the lotus award, w… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
- Performance named Night of West Lake is a famous night indoor show in Hangzhou (Not on the West Lake). It is as same famo… >DetailsFrom: USD101 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.