Harbin 5 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
Harbin is not only famous for its spectacular of snow scenery and ice sculptures, also its rich historical and cultural relics. Take this tour to discover essence Harbin by visiting its most highlighted attractions, also enjoy the wonderful skiing experience at Yabuli Ski Resort.
- Ice & Snow Great World
- Historical city experience
- Yabuli International Ski Resort for skiiing
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport. Then our guide will transfer you to the first destination Zhaolin Park to start the exploration at Harbin. It is located at the bank of Songhua River and is a famous site for recreation and leisure in Harbin. Zhaolin Park attracts tourists for its enchanting scenery in spring and summer, while in winter it becomes a world with numerous exquisite ice and snow sculptures.
Our guide will transfer you to the hotel for check in and you can have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Metropark Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD776 - Single Room Supplement - USD137 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.