Chengdu, Leshan, Lhasa, Shigatse, Xian 12 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 12 Days
This 12 days tour includes tours to Chengdu, Xian, Lhasa, Shigaste and Everest Base Camp. You will see the essence of Chengdu including watching cute pandas, and the most highlighted attractions in the historical Xian. Also a trip to Lhasa and Shigaste will take you to visit the famous sacred temples and monasteries there.
- Chengdu essence sightseeing
- Lhasa sacred temples and monasteries tour
- Potala Palace and Sera Monastery
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Watching lovely giant pandas
- Everest Base Camp
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn
Visit:● Huanglongxi Ancient Town ● Leshan Giant Buddha ● Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding ● Jinli Street ● Kuan Zhai Alley ● Drepung Monastery ● Sera Monastery ● Tibet Museum ● Barkhor Street ● Jokhang Temple ● Potala Palace ● Pelkhor Chode Monastery ● Yamdrok Lake ● Rongbuk Monastery ● Gyatsola & Pangla Pass ● Everest Base Camp ● Tashilunpo Monastery ● The Ancient City Wall ● Muslims Street ● Terracotta Warriors and Horses ● Big Wild Goose Pagoda ● Small Wild Goose Pagoda
Chengdu, a city full of leisure, is a wonderful place to taste the famous Sichuan cuisine, and also it is the home town of the cute pandas. So traveling here is quite different from any other cities in China. Today you will arrive in Chengdu. Our local guide will greet you at the airport and then escort you to the hotel with the private transfer. On the way to the hotel, the guide will give you some brief introduction to the city.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Minyoun Central Hotel or similar Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - - USD2469
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: 8 Chinese lunches
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Domestic airfare from Chengdu to Lhasa and Lhasa to Xian.
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD11 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD64 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.