Beijing Riding 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
Take this special method of sidecar to get fantastic experience in Beijing. You will get to explore the real modern Beijing and old Beijing, and get to know the true life of local people. Also you will visit the Great Wall and have the interesting camping around the Great Wall.
- the old Beijing’s charming narrow hutong
- the lifestyle of Beijing local people
- Sightseeing at the Great Wall
- the sunrise on the top of the wall
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Beijing Side Car
9:00 – 10:30AM, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and get you started this sidecar tour from classical Hutong. Riding among Hutong will get you deep into the local life of local people. You will get to know the old Beijing.
10:30AM – 12:00PM, you will pass through Houhai area to enjoy the beautiful views and enjoy the local pleasant life.
12:00PM – 1:00PM, our guide will take you to have lunch. You may choose to have an authentic Chinese meal at a local restaurant, or you can choose to have western meal.
1:00PM – 2:00PM, riding through Changan Street to pass by Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the National Opera House.
2:00PM – 3:00PM, your sidecar tour will continue. During this period, you will ride through the Central Business District to enjoy the modern life at Beijing.
3:00PM – 5:00PM, we will be riding to the Great Wall.
5:00PM – 7:00PM, you will have time to climb to the top of Badaling Great Wall for casual walking and the sightseeing of the beautiful views.
Then our guide will give you the tent and you will have to build your tent. You will have the special night camping around the Great Wall.
7:00PM – 9:00PM, during this period we will enjoy our dinner under the starry sky. That will be quite interesting and romantic. Also we will have some interesting entertainment activities for fun.
Then enjoy the beautiful night scenes. Have a sweet dream!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons - USD306 - Single Room Supplement - USD306 -
Excess Baggage Charges
Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
*Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD23 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD140 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.