Beijing Chengde Mountain Resort 6 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
This tour not only enables you appreciate the most highlighted places of interest in Beijing to get to know ancient Chinese history and culture, also you will have a pleasant trip to the famous summer retreat Chengde Mountain Resort.
- Centrally Located Hotels
- Authentic Chinese Food
- Private transfers and tour guide
- Hutong and Siheyuan (Ancient Courtyard) expereience
- Badaling Great Wall climbing
- Tour in Chengde
Welcome to Beijing! Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of Beijing Capital International Airport and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Feel free for leisure for the rest of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Temple Of Heaven Tourist
- Hotel Novotel Beijing Xinqiao Deluxe
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD1143 USD1001 USD948 2 Persons USD673 USD598 USD571 3-5 Persons USD598 USD523 USD505 6-9 Persons USD505 USD434 USD407 Single Room Supplement USD214 USD143 USD114 Peak Season 1 Person USD1364 USD1116 USD992 2 Persons USD788 USD660 USD598 3-5 Persons USD713 USD585 USD531 6-9 Persons USD620 USD496 USD434 Single Room Supplement USD322 USD197 USD133
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary. (Badaling Great Wall cable car fee excluded)
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
* There will visit 2-3 shops during the entire trip
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD131 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.