6 Day Guangzhou, Foshan & Kaiping Cultural Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 6 Days
During this 6 day tour learn about Xiguan culture in Guangzhou and the traditions of Foshan’s Ancient Nanfeng Kiln. Then tour the Diaolous of Kaiping which were built as flood refuges, forts and residences from medieval to modern times.
- Visit the Cantonese Opera Art Museum
- Enjoy Lion Dance performance in Foshan.
- Tour the Zili Village Diaolou Cluster.
Day 01 Arrive in Guangzhou
Day 02 Guangzhou Day Tour
Day 03 Guangzhou - Foshan
Day 04 Foshan - Kaiping - Guangzhou
Day 05 Guangzhou Panyu
Day 06 Depart Guangzhou
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Canton Tower is a new landmark building of Guangzhou city. It is the highest TV tower in the world which is 600 meter in … >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Pearl River has 3 branches, Dongjiang River, West River and North River, when the three tributaries converge to Guangzhou… >DetailsFrom: USD26 p/p
- Guangzhou Chimelong Paradise is the largest amusement park in China. It has more than 70 rides, and it allows limited vi… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- Guangzhou Chimelong Safari Park is the largest wild animal theme park in the world, it cove an area of 1,333,340 sq.m, mo… >DetailsFrom: USD39 p/p
- Chimelong International Circus is the largest circus in China. It is known as the best night entertainment in Guangzhou,… >DetailsFrom: USD46 p/p
- Chimelong Water Park is the largest water park in China. It has some award winning water rides, and it allows limited vi… >DetailsFrom: USD43 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.