1 Day Naxi Village and Shuhe Old Town Tour
- Route Map
In the afternoon, you can visit the Wangu Pavilion on the top of Lion Hill behind Lijiang Old Town. Here you will have a wonderful panoramic view of Lijiang Old Town. You will walk down from the Lion Hill to Mu Family Mansion which is the local chieftain’s former residence.
At about 5:00PM, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Shuhe Ancient Town: Shuhe Ancient Town is located 4km to the northwest of the Lijiang Ancient Town. Its central part covers an area of about 5 square kilometers with a population around 3,000.
Wangu Pavilion: Wangu Pavilion is located at the top of Lion Hill near Lijiang Ancient Town.
Mu Family Mansion: The mansion was once the residency of the Naxi rulers of Lijiang during the Ming Dynasty.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
- Entrance tickets fees to the attraction listed on the itinerary.
- Coach transfers between hotel to scenic spot: Different customers will share the same air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Meal: One Chinese lunch.
- International flight enter and leave China.
- Visa fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to guide and driver.
1) Group size is from 4 persons up.
2) Additional charge for for weekend is USD5 per person
3) Additional charge for special holidays is USD15 per person. Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
4) Tipping standard per person per day: USD3 for tour guide, USD2 for driver.
5) Our service is based on seat-in-coach service. We have coach service with English speaking tour guide in many cities. After you have bought our tours, we will piick you up from airport/hotel/ferry terminal, take you to visit famous attractions in town.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.