- Things to Know
- Silk Road Route
- History of Silk Road
- Silk Road Culture
- Best Time to Travel
- Xian and Lanzhou Food
- Xinjiang Food
- Silk Road Travel Tips
- Urumqi Shopping
Silk Road Travel Tips
Things to Know
1.As the Silk Road spans a vast area in provinces of Shaanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Qinghai and Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous, you will see various landforms from the plains to plateau, Danxia landforms to Gobi deserts, grassland to alpine mountains.
2.Xinjiang uses their local Xinjiang time instead of Beijing standard time. Xinjiang time is two hours behind the standard Beijing time, which is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (London) and 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (New York).
3.The best time to travel along the Silk Road is from May to October when weather conditions are much pleasant than other times.
4.Transportations like air, train and road are available for traveling along the Silk Road.
5.Along the Silk Road there inhabits a large population of Muslims, especially in Xinjiang, you should follow the local religious customs and do not talk sensitive issues when you travel there.
6.Remember to bring some warm clothes as there is a large temperature difference between day and night during the tour.
Popurlar Silk Road Package
Silk Road Tour
- > Northern Xinjiang 12 Days Tour (Mysterious Kanas Lake) From USD 1587P/P Details & Booking
- > 12-Day Beijing and China Silk Road Tour Free Enquiry Details & Booking
- > Urumqi Turpan Hami and Dunhuang 7 Days Tour From USD 1439P/P Details & Booking
- > 10-Day China Silk Road Tour From USD 1024P/P Details & Booking
- > Xinjiang Thorough 13 Days Tour From USD 2741P/P Details & Booking
- > Mysterious Lake Kanas 9 Days Tour From USD 900P/P Details & Booking